How to apply online for the SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited IPO?
• Online – ASBA for ICICIdirect customer:
- Login to your ICICIdirect account. Go to the "IPO section" and select the option "Place Order".
- From the given list, select the IPO you want to apply and click on "Go".
- Check the Cut off price box and the price will be automatically fetched; enter the quantity i.e. number of shares you want to apply (say 1 lot is of 19 shares) and then click on "Submit". If you want to apply at some other price within the price band, then do not select the cut off price and enter the price manually.
- Accept the terms and conditions and then “Confirm”.
• IPO application through UPI:
Visit the below link and follow the steps:
- Enter Mobile Number > Enter OTP > Select IPO > Fill Required Details > Fill Bid Details > Confirm the Details > Submit
You need to authorize/approve the UPI Mandate request (ASBA funds block request) received from your bank.
For more details for IPO application through UPI: https://secure.icicidirect.com/IDirectTrading/IpoOffline/IPOOffline.pdf
• ICICI Bank Internet Banking:
You may apply for IPO through ICICI Bank Internet Banking:
- Visit: https://www.icicibank.com/
- Login to your Internet Banking Account > Investments & Insurance > Invest Online > Invest in IPO
- Likes(0) Comments(0) Login and view more