What happens to Option position on the Expiry Month. For example tomorrow I have few in the money calls.
Lets say I have a CE strike price for Dr reddy 5000. At 3:30 PM on 29th April the spot price is 5100 but I don t see any buyers at 100 RS and it goes unsold. Will the exchange give me the Spot price minus Strike price or will it all be ZERO ??
We would like to inform you that as per the SEBI guidelines issued in 2009, documentary evidence of financial details is mandatory in case if you wish to trade in Derivatives / Currency Derivatives segment and you need to submit a self-attested document to us in this regard.
Any of the following document will be treated as financial document for F&O activation.
- • Latest form 16
- • Salary slip not older than 3 months.
- • Latest annual account details (Balance sheet and Profit & loss account)
- • Latest IT Return acknowledgement
- • Latest Net- worth certificate
- • Latest half yearly bank statement
- • Copy of demat account holding statement
You need to send your document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • Only the mails from registered email id will be accepted.
- • Only self-attested document will be accepted.
- • Your email size including attachments should be within 1 MB
- • Don't miss to mention the following:
• Subject Line: F&O Activation
• Match Account Number
We are happy to help you.
I want to see how much Margin required for Options where I want to take Bull Put spread position say for SBI selling 260 PE & Buying 240 PE.
I want to see how margin I would need for that , can you tell me where I can see that