ICICIdirect Executive Thank you for the query. We would like to inform you that the company informed the stock exchange that Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has announced buyback of its fully paid-up equity shares of face value of Rs.10/- each from the Open Market through electronic trading mechanism of the Exchange. The Maximum Buyback Price would not exceed Rs.250/-(Rupees One Hundred and Thirty only) per equity share payable in cash for an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs. 2500 crores (Indian Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Crores only).
ICICIdirect Executive Thank you for the query. We would like to inform you that NMDC Ltd had informed the stock exchanges that the record Date for determining the Buyback Entitlement and the names of Eligible Shareholders is November 23, 2020, Monday.
ICICIdirect Executive Thank you for the query. We would like to inform you that eATM which stands for Equity-ATM is a facility offered by ICICIdirect wherein the customer would receive funds payout during the day on the transaction date itself for his/her cash sell transaction as payout of funds will be given at frequent intervals for sell transactions done before the payout. The customer would not have to wait until the payout day to receive the funds thus increasing the liquidity for the customer. Please note, intervals at which payout of funds will be given is at the discretion of I-Sec.
You can place eATM order from eATM page under equity Place Order . Also, eATM orders can be placed from Cash Sell page, where you need to select eATM as a product. The rest of the details that need to be filled would be the same as in a normal sale transaction. In order to receive the payout of funds during the day on transaction date itself the order has to be an eATM order and the order once placed as Cash sell cannot be changed to eATM order.
ICICIdirect Executive Thank you for the query. We would like to inform you that to place a sell order:
1. Login into your ICICI Direct Account.
2. Allocate Shares for trading through Demat Allocation link .
3. Click on the link Sell.
4. Mention the Stock Code in the field. If you do not know the Stock code enter two initial letters of the stock and click Find Stock Code.
5. Enter the Quantity, Type of Order. If it s a limit order mention the limit price. It should not exceed 16 % of the previous day close.
6. If the volume of the stock is huge you can mention the disclosed quantity which should not be more than 10% of the total quantity for which the order is being placed.
7. Click on the link Sell Now. You would get the Order Confirmation page. If you wish to modify the Order click on Back or you can Proceed with the order.
8. You can check the status in Order Book.
Notes: Shares bought in NSE cannot be sold in BSE on the same day. You will be able to sell these shares on the next day.
If shares in the TT segment have been purchased, you have to mandatorily take the delivery of shares hence you would not be able to sell on the same day.
Undo Delete Action
Trending Questions Most active topics in the last few days