ICICIdirect Executive Thank you for the query. We would like to inform you that a certain amount of Trade Value is retained against your eATM sell transactions and kept as eATM withheld amount. This amount is retained towards recovery of brokerage and other statutory levies. The amount retained will be released in Limits after adjustment of recoveries, once the brokerage process is carried out for that trade date and this amount can be utilized by you. The payout of this amount will be credited in your account, once the same is processed as per existing normal equity payout process which normally happens on T+2 basis.
For e.g. If you place eATM Sell order of Trade Value Rs. 1000 at 10:00 AM and eATM withheld amount percentage is 1%. In this case, eATM withheld amount is Rs 10 (1% * 1000 = 10). Now, if your order is executed at 10:00 AM then you would receive payout of Rs. 990 (1000-10 = 990) within certain duration say 10:30 AM. If the amount of Brokerage and Taxes for this transaction is Rs 5, then remaining Rs 5 (10-5 =5) would be released in Limits after adjustment of recoveries, once the brokerage process is carried out for that trade date and payout for the same will be given as per existing normal equity payout process.
You can see eATM Withheld amount blocked for your sale transaction in Trade Book under details. Also, eATM Withheld Amount can be seen on the Order Verification page at the time of eATM order placement.
ICICIdirect Executive Thank you for the query. We would like to inform you that to change the address in ICICI Direct Account, you need to first get the address changed in your demat account.
Procedure to change address in Demat
1. Fill in the change in address form (individual / non-individual) (ICICI Bank website > Demat Services > Service Request Form > Form for change in correspondence address).
2. Need to provide physical documents
- PAN Card Copy ( mandatory )
- Address proof (list available on the form)
3. Form needs to be signed by all Holders.
4. Documents needs to be self attested and to be attested by ICICI Bank Official. So please walk to any demat desk at ICICI Bank Branch.
5. All the documents can be submitted at any of the ICICI Bank Branches having Demat Centers (ICICI Bank website > Demat Services > Service Request Form > Demat Branches).
Once the address is changed in your Demat Account, it would automatically get updated in your ICICI Direct ( 3 in 1 Account ).
ICICIdirect Executive Thank you for the query. We would like to inform you that Sensibull is an Options Trading Platform. ICICIdirect customers can access Sensibull by logging in from the ICICIdirect account.
Pathway: Log into your account > F&O > Click on Sensibull: Options Strategies
To enable Sensibull on ICICI Direct account, you need to follow two simple steps:
1. Accept the Terms and Conditions
> Login to ICICIDirect & Navigate to the F&O Section
> Click on Sensibull: Options Strategies
> Read and Click Accept on Terms & Conditions page
2. Change your margin system to SPAN
> Select Span Margin as your F&O Margin under Addon Plans section on My Brokerage Plan page
> Save by clicking Submit
Once your accounts changes are reviewed and accepted, you would be able to use the Sensibull platform
Undo Delete Action
Trending Questions Most active topics in the last few days